Cheeky Wipes Baby Wipes Blue Full Time Kit
The Blue Full Time Kit contains:
- 50 pack of Premium Cloth Wipes (Bamboo or Cotton Terry) in white Size: 15 x 15 cm
- Blue Fresh Wipes Container with easy to open lid, size: 19 x 19.5 x 9 cm
- Mucky Wipes Container with easy to open lid, size: 22 x 22.75 x 10.5cm. Internal hooks keep your mesh wash bag open and drip free (fill water level)
- 2 x Mesh wash bag for mucky container
- Fresh wipes out and about travel bag
- Mucky wipes out and about travel bag with removable wash bag insert
- 10ml Essential Oil - choice of Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin (fresh oil blend) acts as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
- 10ml Tea Tree and Lemon Oil (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties
Soft and Natural - Cotton or Bamboo wipes with 99.84% water and less than 1% essential oil. Cloth wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Essential Oil Safety
Newborn to 6 weeks: NICE (the clinical excellence guidelines followed by midwives) recommend that only water is used to cleanse your baby during the first 6 weeks of their life which is why they recommend cotton wool and water.
Cheeky Wipes can still be used during this timeframe, using water only in the fresh box but we recommend that only as many as will be used use in a day are soaked (10 at a time for example) keeping the remainder dry. The mucky oil should still be used as it is not used on baby's skin and is washed away.
6 weeks and above: For every 25 wipes, fill the fresh box to the top liner with water (approx 500ml) and add 3-5 drops of oil. Swish the oil around in the box to distribute it before adding the wipes. Once the wipes are in, give them a good squeeze together to manually distribute the oil throughout the fresh wipes.
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to any commonly used essential oil. This type of reaction is difficult to predict and rarely occurs but is a possibility. If an allergic reaction is suspected, or your child experiences redness or irritation, switch to using just water on your fresh wipes (again, only soaking as many as you will use in a day) and drop us a line, we will happily provide an alternative essential oil solution for your use.
The mucky box should be filled 3/4 full, with 4 or 5 drops of the mucky oil blend added.
1. For 25 wipes fill the Fresh Container with cold water to around 3cm from the top and add 4-5 drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times until they soak up the water. The wipes are now ready to use. Note: you can tip out any excess water.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water to the fill level and add 3-4 drops of the Mucky Essential Oil
4. After wipes have been used, place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine. No need to touch the used wipes! (the kit includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Love this concept. Had been no problem changing from disposable wipes to cloth. Easy to use and clean without needing to touch any dirty water. It's comforting to know in using the safest option for bubs. Only recommendation I have is adding hooks into the mucky container to help hold the string/ties in place. They can be fidgety.. one comes off as one goes on..