Leander Classic Cot Package White
Includes: Leander Classic Cot and Leander Premium Cot Mattress
The Leander Classic™ Cot is an oval cot made from solid beech and is available in white. The timeless design of this cot will make it a stand out feature in your nursery.
The Premium cot mattress is designed to fit the Leander Classic™ Cots. The mattress features highly flexible 3D comfort pads made of cold foam and has outstanding mattress venting, thanks to air channels in the mattress and special breathable venting material along the sides.
It has a 2-sided design: one side is for a baby up to 12kg, and the other side for a toddler 12kg+. The sleep safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection prevents moisture from penetrating the mattress core. The natural TENCEL™ fibre used in the cover prevents sweating and ensures a dry sleeping climate.
The mattress has a zip off, machine washable cover that is fully divisible, so you can wash the soiled side and still use the other on the mattress.
- Solid Beech from sustainable forestry
- Water based varnish
- Optimised air circulation due to ventilation holes in the bed base
- 4 settings allowing the bed to grow and change with your child
- Complies with Australian Safety Standards
- Includes Premium Cot mattress
- Mattress features safety zip without puller so that the child cannot open the cover of the mattress
- Cot size: H 95 cm, W 70 cm, L 120 cm
- Delivery: Unassembled
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts
- Mattress size: L 116 cm, W 66 cm, H 9cm
Accessories not included.
Start with the cot base raised and high ends. As your baby grows and is showing signs of being able to sit up, the cot base should be lowered.
When your child is able to climb in and out of bed, you can remove one rail section. As your child grows, remove the other rail section and the high ends. This now gives you a bed measuring 70x120 cm.
Extension pieces can be purchased to convert this to a junior bed.