Leander Classic High Chair
The Leander Classic High Chair is a practical and stylish design high chair made from European beech wood. Ergonomically designed, it grows with your child from baby to adult, simply by adjusting the seat and foot rest.
Your baby will need the safety bar at the beginning to sit safely on the chair (High Chair and Safety Bar bundle can be found here). The safety bar has two settings. Use the outer setting for getting your baby in or out and the inner for ensuring a snug fit.
At about 2 1/2 years old, you can remove the safety bar and continue to adjust the seat and foot rest until one day, the larger foot rest becomes the seat and the Leander Chair is like an adult’s chair.
Available in 5 colours.
- Includes Leander Classic High Chair
- Made from European beech wood
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Ergonomic design for correct posture
- Designed with flex in the frame for comfort
- Holds up to 125kg
- Weighs less than 6kg
- Safety Bar, Cushions and Tray are not included. Please purchase separately.